Wednesday, October 6, 2010

photo therapy:: family time


Clearly our little man is listening well because I am now 5 days overdue and he doesn't appear to be going anywhere.  So we have been making sure to spend quality time together before our family of 3 becomes 4.  We have taken many trips to the zoo, the dog park (Emma needs love too!), walking around Ballard, and giggling on our bedroom floor.  Life is beautiful, the fall air crisp, the leaves changing, and I am ready to pop!  So here is what our days look like:






Yeppers...another pregnancy photo.  Here is what 40 weeks 5 days pregnant looks like! I am still happy as a clam!

1 comment:

  1. Baby boy sure is content in there! I guess I won't win the baby poll this time! You look beautiful and hubby did a great job with the pics! I'm anxiously waiting a post on here or Fb that he is here! :)

    ReplyDelete