Saturday, October 2, 2010

mama confesses:: still waiting

 Today, 40 weeks 1 day...still a no show (much like my feet)

Yep! My due date has come and gone with no appearance of our little guy.  I know I said that he can stay in as long as he wants and while that is still mostly true, I am getting a little anxious!  I took a belly picture for the first time today, realizing that I might not have a chance and it had me reminiscing.  Now, I just cant wait to fill my house with those sweet newborn smells, soft skins, oodles of cuddles, and nursing again (something that was cut a little short with Kannon!).  So while I am in the spirit here I am finally posting a few belly pics.....I have all rights to take it down if I start feeling like a blimp!

Here I was with Kannon at 40 weeks 1 day....


And now....with bean#2 40 weeks 1 day.....


****You wouldn't believe how many pictures it took to get this.  Dale is horrible with a camera, doesn't take directions well, and I have super high expectations.....But unless I want to go out with a tripod to do my own maternity photo session this is what we are settling with!

No comments:

Post a Comment