Thursday, March 26, 2020

Diary of the Ninja Kids: March 26, 2020

March 26, 2020
Today I woke up and had breakfast which was toast and eggs. then I went to play outside with my brothers. When we got out there it was freezing so we stayed inside and did a warm-up instead of having to play outside. But when it finally warmed up we went to play Four Square in our driveway and it was super fun. I asked my mom when can we  dissect a worm and she said that we need to use rubbing alcohol. Then we went on a walk and played I Spy. Last night was super fun because we had a fire pit and we roasted marshmallows. We got to look at all the stars and we found the big and Little Dipper and Orion's belt. We also got to see videos of the Aurora Borealis. Then we started off the day with science and learned about Isaac Newton and the Laws of Motion.

Peace out, 
Rabbit Ninja AKA Clark

March 26, 2020

Today I'm feeling great because we went on a walk and we did some excercise for 30 minutes with PE with Joe on Youtube. We played four square before we went on a walk. After that we started learning time and we did science and learned about Newton's Laws of Motion.

After that we did cursive and blogging. Next we are diong snack, geograpy, workbooks,silent reading, then lunch and chores. My mom is working from home and has a lot of video calls and meetings today. 

Peace peeps,

Raptor Ninja, AKA Kannon

No comments:

Post a Comment