Thursday, March 19, 2020

Diary of the Ninja Kids: March 19, 2020

March 19, 2020
Today I woke up and remembered one of my dreams and the dream was that I went into water and my cast got wet and fell off and that I broke my arm again.

There is a snowstorm happening in Colorado and I don’t like it.  We can’t play outside and I can’t get my arm in my jacket with my cast and it delayed some packages we had coming.  One of our packages was paracord and I am super bummed about it. It should be here by 9pm and I am excited because there are so many colors and I get to make Emma a collar.  Paracord is everything. It is going to save our lives one day. Like if we needed to evacuate and go somewhere we could use paracord to block things, tie things, make bow and arrows, start fires, which is why I love paracord.  It is amazing. It is one of the best things in the world. Paracord rules.

Peace out,
Rabbit Ninja, AKA Clark.





March 19, 2020

Today I woke up and went on the computer for an hour and I got up out of bed and had breakfast and watched Ben-10 and after that we did a ninja workout and gonoodle.

I started playing with the trains today and I am feeling great and I learned  that I could muliplication facts like 6 x 14. My teacher did a multples challenge, I got 14 multiplication facts in 1 minute.  

If you are homeschooling, try not get distracted because if you get distracted you might get in trouble and it makes for extra work when you don’t pay attention.  So stay focused. If you fight with your siblings, just try to make up and try to solve your problems. But you sjould always tell an adult if someone might get hurt.  It is hard to share the space but try to have fun! 

Peace out,

Raptor Ninja, AKA Kannnon

No comments:

Post a Comment