Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Diary of the Ninja Kids: March 18, 2020

March 18, 2020

Today, I got up and went on the computer since my brothers were asleep in the living room. Once they were awake, we watched something until breakfast was ready. After that we had breakfast and then we went on a walk to the park. And then we washed our hands before we started to learn. I started with cursive handwriting, then I did my workbook, science and geography. We read about systems and learned how to read maps.  We even made a map of our bedroom. 

 Last night we played charades and watched Heidi. Clark and Quinn fell asleep and my mom gave me the computer to fall asleep with. We also got to see the stars last night. Today I’m feeling great because the sun is out and it is beautiful outside.

Peace out yo,
The Raptor Ninja AKA Kannon


March 18, 2020
At 2 am this morning I woke up on the floor because I fell asleep there watching Heidi with my family last night. I saw my brother Quinn. I had a pickle and I fell asleep again at 2:52 am. Then at 7 everyone woke up and we had breakfast (two egg burritos and a hashbrown).  Then we went on a walk and lots of fun because it was a nice day. Then we started learning time and we had cookies and milk for snack. We learned about maps and geography. We learned about the immune and urinary tract system (gross!) and I learned what a kidney is--I thought it was something in your knee but I was wrong! 

We are good today because we started the morning off in a good way with walks and food.  Don’t let anything stop you from having a good day. Things are tough right now with coronavirus and people might feel sad and feel like they can’t do much.  But you can still have a good day and make the most of everyday. Play outside, read, make things, play games, spend time with your family, there are so many ways to make each day good.   For example, my dad lost his job because of coronavirus but he doesn’t let that get him down. He talks to us about his school, what he is learning, does funny things, and plays things with us.  So don’t let coronavirus get you down. Have a good day.

Peace out,

Rabbit Ninja AKA Clark

1 comment:

  1. I love your positive message Clark.
    It's very nice that you find the good in a bad situation. Always see the bright side of things in life!

    ReplyDelete