Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Diary of the Ninja Kids: March 25, 2020

March 25, 2020

Coronavirus sucks.  We have “stay-at-home” orders in Denver now.  I mean, I don’t mind being home. Homeschool is great.  But I really wish we could go to Ninja Nation. I love Ninja Nation.  It is a really cool gym where you can practice ninja skills. Something I rembered is that when we went to Ninja Nation in Lafayette for the first time. It was a blast even though I had blisters, it was still fun.

When we were there, I did an obstacle course and tried the salmon ladder even though I kept falling off and it was not going up. I also did walk the plank and the wingnuts and the warped wall. It was a blast until we left. That's when I felt like my nickname should be Raptor Ninja.

So yeah, I hope coronavirus goes away soon so we can go back to Ninja Nation. 

Peace out,
The Raptor Ninja, AKA Kannon


March 25, 2020

Today I woke up and watched The Sandlot with my brother and my mom.  It is one of our favorite movies. After that I went to go play baseball and even though I have a broken arm, I am still amazing at baseball because I hit two home runs with one arm and struck my brother out two times. After that we went to go pick up groceries and we had to wait for a long time for the people to bring the groceries to our car.  Half of our stuff was missing from our order because of coronavirus. There was no flour, bleach, soap, chocolate chips, or cereal that we wanted.  

Then we came home and we did a science experiment.  The experiment was to find as many as bugs as you can and learn about them. Then we released them back into the wild and made posters to explain what we learned. My mom had a good idea to dissect an earthworm and I looked at some pictures and it looked disgusting but it sounds like so much fun. Maybe we will do that tomorrow. 

Peace out,

Rabbit Ninja AKA Clark 

No comments:

Post a Comment