Friday, March 20, 2020

Diary of the Ninja Kids: March 20, 2020

March 20, 2020

The 3 things I love are 1: American Ninja Warrior 2: My dog, Emma 3: My Family.

I love American Ninja Warrior because I want to be an American Ninja Warrior one day. If that happens, I think that I should be the Raptor ninja. I love my dog, Emma, because she is the best dog in the world in my opinion. I love my family because my brothers are the best and I love my parents because they are the best. 

Peace out
The Raptor Ninja AKA Kannon


March 20 2020

What I am grateful for: 

Today I am grateful fo rmy paracord because I got to make an amazing monkey fist.  I am grateful that we also got a kickball because we will be able to use it in the afternoons.  I am also grateful for Emma because she is a cute dog. I am sooooo grateful that I was able to see third grade through video chatting today.  I am also grateful that I got to play games with CJ via video chat too. I think today was a good day because we got a lot of freedom today. I am grateful I was able to get my kindle working again.  I need to upload the kid version on my kindle because all that is on it is a romance novel. Literally. Weird. 

Peace Out,

Rabbit Ninja, AKA Clark

No comments:

Post a Comment