Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Diary of the Ninja Kids: March 17, 2020

March 17, 2020

Today I woke up and I watched TV and had breakfast. We also let our cat, Professor, in. Then we went on a walk to the baseball field with our dog, Emma, and threw a stick for her. When we got home we took our shoes off and Clark and I started the day off first by learning science. Next, I did my workbook and Clark did cursive. After that, we did geography. Clark is doing his workbook right now. 

Right now coronavirus is happening and so far a lot of people have died but only 1 person has died in Colorado. Coronavirus is making Clark scared because he has anxiety. We also can’t go to school because of coronavirus. So we are homeschooling for right now.

I’m out, 

Raptor Ninja, AKA Kannon


March 17, 2020
Today I woke up and was thinking about paracord because my mom is getting me a pack of paracord with lots of colors. The reason I’m excited is because I am making a collar for my dog, Emma!!!!! Then we did a ninja warm up. Then we went to the baseball field and threw a stick for Emma. Then we started learning time and learned about the scientific method. I also practiced cursive. Then we had a snack. After snack I did my workbook.Then I started typing about my day. 

I am worried about coronavirus but homeschooling has helped me calm down about coronavirus because it is fun and takes my mind off it.  My mom is a great teacher and I feel like I am learning a lot. My favorite part of the day is doing my workbooks and going for a walk with my family.  

Peace out,

Rabbit Ninja, AKA Clark

No comments:

Post a Comment