Monday, March 23, 2020

Diary of the Ninja Kids: March 23, 2020

March 23, 2020
 Today I woke up and I made a paracord monkey fist. I was super excited about the monkey fist. Then we had breakfast and I had eggs, toast, and pancakes. Then I watched something  in my mom's room with my brothers while my parents did yoga. After that we went to the park and played tag but it wasn't a normal tag, it was a cartoon tag and I thought it was really fun. Then we came home and started learning time. 

Today I think my biggest wish would be that I didn't have a broken arm because if I didn't break my arm then I could play baseball and be able to do all the fun things.

Three things that I am grateful for are: making a paracord monkey fist because it looks amazing. The second thing that I am grateful for is the pizza we had last night because the pizza was delicious. The last and final thing that I'm grateful for is that it's not so snowy because we are able to play outside instead of getting trapped inside.


 Peace out,
 Rabbit Ninja AKA Clark .

March 23, 2020

My biggest wish is to be on American Ninja Warrior because I love doing parkour and hanging on stuff. 

I wish that because I do a lot of stuff to be like a ninja and even though we can't play on the playground, I find a ton of stuff to ninja on, and I also  want to be on ANW Jr, because that’s before ANW.

Peace out yo,

The Raptor ninja, AKA Kannon

1 comment:

  1. Kannon,

    I think you would be an awesome Ninja. Maybe your mom and dad can get you into parkour when you get older. Keep up the activities be creative and play play play

    ReplyDelete