Thursday, April 2, 2020

Diary of the Ninja Kids: March 31 & April1, 2020

March 30, 2020

Over the weekend I played baseball and Coloradopaly. Today we went to the park and played baseball. It was so fun!

After that we went home. I did cursive and geography, then snack and blogging, Then we are going do our school work and have outdoor time. I love playing games with my family and spending all this time together.

Peace out, 
Raptor Ninja, AKA Kannon

April 1, 2020

Today is April Fool’s day. I woke up and went to my mom’s room and snuggled with Sasha, Emma, my mom and dad.

My biggest fear is coronavirus. We have to stay at home and that sucks, but I don’t mean sucks, I mean that I wish it was never here. I don't like it and it’s dangerous and it sucks.  I try not to worry about it but deep down I worry about people I love getting sick and not being able to see them.  My mom and dad are

Peace out, 
Raptor Ninja, AKA Kannon

April 1st  2020
Today I woke up and I was the first person awake so I read Dogman and I finished it in one night. Then after that I realized it was a April Fool's Day I made a picture that says “April Fool’s” and has a little frog on it. I had some tape and paracord so I taped the paracord to the picture. Since we sleep on bunk beds, my bigger brother sleeps on the bottom bed. I lowered the paracord down into his face so when he woke up he would see the April Fool's card. Then everybody woke up and my parents watched the news and then I went to play outside after that breakfast was ready. Breakfast was delicious we had  Dutch Babies. Yesterday, I made a little yarn stuffy. His name is Socktupus. He's blue and he's just an octopus but I want to call him Socktopus because he's really nice and soft. Then we did a workout to get our energy out. We did a Ninja Nation workout because my brothers and I love Ninja Warrior. 

Peace  out, 

Rabbit Ninja AKA Clark

No comments:

Post a Comment