Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Diary of the Ninja Kids: April 13-15th, 2020

April 13th 2020

Today I woke up and remembered that yesterday was Easter and we got to do an egg hunt. That was really really fun and we got presents from our family.  Then I had breakfast this morning and I had a cinnamon roll for breakfast. Then I found some extra paracord to play with so I made a little paracord person that looks really cool. Last night we also watch Pearl Harbor. Then today (Monday) I got to chat with my friends and play with my brothers. Since coronavirus is happening, I'm chatting with my friends online. I also drew while I was talking to my friends. For dinner tonight we're having pizza and I am really excited for that. 

Peace Out,
Rabbit Ninja AKA  Clark 


April 13, 2020

Yesterday we did an Easter egg hunt and got prizes and stuff from the Easter Bunny.

Then we had breakfast and watched half of Pearl Harbor, Storks, and other stuff. We had Easter stuff for lunch, cassoulet and cherry pie for dinner and dessert. It snowed today so we just relaxed and had a nice day.

Peace,

Raptor Ninja AKA Kannon




April 14, 2020

Yesterday I woke up and watched tv and then we did learning learning time. We did science and geography, online learning, and independent reading.

We had hardboiled eggs and sandwiches for lunch, and we finished Pearl Harbor and Onward. Pearl Harbor was a pretty cool movie. I think I am going to read more books about it.

Peace,

Raptor Ninja AKA Kannon


April 14, 2020

Yesterday we watched Trolls World Tour and had rice krispy treats last night. The weather is still cold and snowy so we didn't play outside and we earned a new movie from our chore chart. Every time we get Chore Blackout (for doing all our chores) we get to watch a movie on demand.

My mom had a lot of calls and work to do yesterday so we did our learning time and then basically had free time to craft and play.

Peace,
Raptor Ninja AKA Kannon

April 15th, 2020 

 Yesterday I watch the movie Trolls World Tour and I thought it was a really good movie. We also ate rainbow Rice Krispie treats that our mom made and those were delicious. Today I woke up and took a shower and that felt really good on my arm. I also watched an episode of "I Draw, You Cook" and while I was doing that I made a paracord wire thing. So it's just a piece of thick wire and I wrapped paracord around it and it looks really cool. Also, yesterday was a fun play day because our mom was on meetings all day. We still did our learning time but we also got to make stuff. I made a toy grappling hook that was really fun to play with. Then, I played with my cat professor and he was acting so funny.

Peace Out,
Rabbit Ninja AKA  Clark 
Delicious Cherry Pie

Quinn really liked the egg hunt


Indoor Easter Egg Hunt

Professor is a weird cat

My paracord toy

We did masks while we watched Pearl Harbor

Kannon made this garden bed out of old wood, Clark and Quinn painted it

Dying easter eggs

The box we made Professor

No comments:

Post a Comment