Sunday, April 12, 2020

Diary of the Ninja Kids: April 163, 2020

April 8, 2020
Today I woke up and was a little sad because yesterday we set up a tent in the backyard and I wasn't able to sleep in it. I know I haven't blogged in a while, so sorry. It was spring break and we have been busy. Anyways, today I woke up sad becuase I couldn't sleep in the tent. Then this morning me and my brother, Kannon, played a game. Then we played in the tent because it was still up. We had a lot of fun. After that we started science and geography and that was really fun. Then after that I had a little bit of free time but now I'm doing work and that's so far my day. 

Last week we were on spring break and I didn't blog that week. The best part was on Monday, I got my cast off. I took an x-ray and they said I didn't have to go into a short cast. I just got a brace and that was really nice because I can finally take a shower. When I got the cast off my arm, it was disgusting and it was super dry and sensitive. I almost threw up. Also we started a new schedule so some  learning time changed to different times now that my mom is working more and my dad is taking online classes. 

 Peace out, 
Rabbit Ninja AKA Clark


April 8,2020

One of my favorite things to do is to draw and watch tv stuff like forged in fire and ANW.

I like to craft swords and draw swords. Right now, I’m making a thing off of “If you were on Forged in Fire”. Forged in fire is a show where people have to make blades.

Peace out,

Raptor ninja.

April 9th 2020

 Today I woke up but I didn't wake up in the house. I woke up outside because last night me and my big brother, Kannon, and Emma, my dog, slept outside in a tent. It was super fun!!!!!!!!!!!! So today me and my brother woke up outside and we just started playing with each other and then we went inside and have breakfast. I made eggs. After that we watched “Making It” which is a show about crafts and stuff. It's super cool and then after that I went to go play outside with my brother. Then my mom said it was geography and science. We learned about Hawaii, Washington, and Alaska. After that my mom showed me pictures of when she was young.  Also yesterday I made a green paracord bracelet for myself and it looks really really cool. Also, since me and my brother, Kannon slept outside we had the idea of spending 24 hours in the tent. It is supposed to snow again, so maybe when it is warmer we can do a 24 hour challenge. 

Peace out, 

Rabbit Ninja AKA Clark

No comments:

Post a Comment