Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Diary of the Ninja Kids: Oops....it's May


April 16th 2020


      Today I woke up early at 4am but then fell back asleep. Then I had breakfast and then I realized it snowed a lot. I remembered that we got a new controller yesterday for the xbox. It looks really really really really cool--it is camouflaged. Also I got to do FaceTime with my teacher and she got to check in with me. Then I  played a game with my brothers. Also I took a shower this morning again and it felt good to do in the morning. Then my cat Sasha and Professor were sleeping and they were so cute. Also my mom got a new printer and she set it up today. Then we had a delicious lunch we had lasagna soup and that was really good. 






Peace out,

Rabbit Ninja AKA Clark 




April 20th 2020


     Today we had bagels which is really good after that I did science in geography and we learned about animals and and stuff about animals.   Then I did independent reading and I read weird but true and that was fun to read because I got to read it in the game room then I did Newsela and we got to learn about food in space and how  trading foods is beneficial to astronauts. Then I had a break and I played with my brothers but while we were playing outside we found a snake and it was a gardener snake and we got to learn a little bit more about it and we also named the snake  Viney.  I got to learn how to tell a boy gardener snake and a girl gardener snake apart and Vining is a girl gardener snake because girl gardener snakes are longer and bulkier. 


            Peace out rabbit ninja AKA Clark









April 23rd 2020


           Today I woke up and was reading a book and then I got up and have some breakfast which was cereal and then we got to finish the movie Armageddon and then I remember that last night we had a fire  and the fire was super fun. Sad news, we had to throw Viney away because he was dead. Yesterday I made this really really cool paracord pouch it's just a little pockets made out of paracord and it can hold really cool things and it looks really cool. Yesterday was also Earth Day so we got a free day to learn about the Earth. We made recycled bird feeders. And I learned how to make a paracord Bola in a bowl of just three or more weights at the end of  three strands of rope and a handle so you just throw it and then it would open up wrap-around whatever it hits and I made one of those out of paracord and it works really good I almost caught my cat, Sasha. 


                peace out rabbit ninja AKA Clark







April 27th 2020


     Today I woke up and realize that I slept in which was fun because I I had lots of dreams and then I  saw my brother's Kannon and Quinn playing Minecraft in the game room so I got to play Minecraft for a little while. Then I had an omelette for breakfast and that was delicious .After that I did Newsela and I learned about  eels getting stuck in seals noses. Also yesterday I played Minecraft with my aunt Karly. then I played Four Square with my brother, mom and dadd. Then I did my cursive after that I got to have a piece of candy.

                  

                                   peace out rabbit ninja AKA Clark 























April 20,2020


Today we found a garter snake and named it viny(vine-y). It was awesome. 


Yesterday we pretty much chilled out and watched top chef, mythbusters,and forged in fire, I printed and cut some blades out while I watched Forged in Fire.


Peace,

raptor ninja


April 27, 2020


Today i woke up and played minecraft and did a battle with clark

In minecraft.


Then we started learning time and learned about animal classification.

Peace raptor ninja





April 28, 2020


Today I LOST A TOOTH AND ITS EXCITING BECAUSE I GET MONEY FROM THE TOOTH FAIRY.


 I miss going on roller coasters. I love how exciting roller coasters are and I am sad the Elitches is not opened. I like watching videos of them but it is not the same as being on one.


Peace out,

raptor ninja.



















No comments:

Post a Comment