Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Selll me your car!!!

HELP!!!! I need help choosing a new car!  Dale and I are finally trading in my 2001 Toyota Camry for something a little bigger as our family expands.  It is just clear to us that my little car is not going to seat 2 carseats, 2 adults, a dog and all our stuff.  So we need to upgrade.  Talk about some tough decision making!  I had no idea the market was filled with so many options.  Fancy me and help me choose a car!

Our Needs:
Somewhat fuel efficient
Seats 5+
Hatchback
Winter Ready
Dog Friendly
Spacious for camping gear
4WD (not an absolute must)
Between 2002-2007 model
Under $10,000


God forbid if anyone of you recommend a minivan.  I am 24 and while I love growing up and being a mom, I don't know if I am ready to be a soccer mom, van driving mom.  What's next?  Playdates and princess pageants???

2 comments:

  1. Well I sure know how you feel!! We are loving our Equinox. It's AWD, but that's good enough to 4WD for us. Are you thinking SUV? Or more of a crossover? Also on our list were Saturn Vues (but they are a smaller SUV) and Pontiac Torrents. My parents have a Ford Escape and GMC Yukon. I love the Yukon, but totally pricey.
    Good luck!! I know you will find something great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a Kia Rondo and it's okay. Seemed HUGE till we had a baby...

    I want to trade it in for an actual suburban or a mini van! :] I can't resist. I just love them.

    ReplyDelete