Thursday, March 4, 2010

Daddy Logic

Kannon has been sick the past few days--nothing really serious, just a mild cold, cough, and stuffy nose. Nonetheless, it has kept us waking up on the hour, every hour, to comfort Kannon while he experience his "first cold".

It is hell. My heart breaks at every cough and I am struggling every moment between calling the doctor and "letting it pass".

He is getting better but now that his nose is looking somewhat like Niagara Falls and our bulb syringe disappeared (thanks Sascha) we have no way to get those cruddy boogers out. How do you tell a 4-month old to blow?

Dale's answer: Just suck them out.

!#&(*&$!(#*$&!(#*$& Whhhhaaat???

Of course, he didn't say he would suck them out.....he was asking me.

So that's right, I sucked my son's boogers out. With my mouth. It was a bit salty, really not all that different from own.

Not only am I a poop juggling, diaper changing, burping, spit up covered mom---I am a snot sucker. Do I get the supermom award of the year for this?

1 comment: