Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The Real World

After 6 days of ignoring emails, phone calls, and the internet it is back to the real world and that means back to work.  Whew.  I checked my emails to find more dryer ball orders to fill, blogs to read, emails to send and a cranky baby who refuses to leave my side after spending 7 hours in the car. 

We are back.  It feels good.  Despite the chaos we have returned to it feels good to have our bed, our kitchen, and our bath.  6 days away from home was clearly too long.  But we did have fun.  I cant wait to post pictures and share all about our adventures. For now that will have to wait but I will leave you with some clues to our fun:  zoo, Sophie, swimming, eating, shopping, and soooo much more. 

Before I return to more pressing issues, like announcing the winner of my first giveaway.  Now, there were only 3 entries, so it wasn't completely what I was hoping for.  But for those of you who did enter, thanks!  I used random.org true random number generator and was given the number 2.....which was:


Jessica Salonga, aka Mrs. Salonga 

Yay!  Another lovely set of dryer balls find their home!

No comments:

Post a Comment