Saturday, March 6, 2010

Every Woman Needs.....


....the Isadora Chameleon Dress

My friend, Miriam, recently showed me this dress on Etsy and I am in LOVE. I have decided that I am willing to put a dent in my budget to buy this dress and wear it 19 different ways....yes 19 ways!!!



It is made of awesome material, available in every color, that will stretch with my pregnancy. Its cool, comfortable, and super glamorous.

I have decided that every woman needs this dress as it is perfect. Imagine the possibilities....a little black dress that can be worn 19 different ways!!!! My suitcase to Europe would have been a lot lighter had the Chameleon dress been there!!!

Watch these videos to see just how versatile this dress is!

...oh, did I mention they also do wedding and bridal party dresses???

2 comments:

  1. I saw this in a magazine and decided I am in LOVE!! Can I borrow it from you?? :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right!!! Now, if only I had 19 dresses to giveaway!

    ReplyDelete