Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The 8th week emotional roller coaster

I am almost 8 weeks along and I am on the emotional roller coaster. I cant stop crying. I hit my head on the closet door and I cried for 20 minutes. I heard a radio ad about pet care and I cried. I started to watch a movie and I cried before it started. We have our first appointment on Thursday and I am extremely nervous. I am so afraid that something will be wrong and I cant shake that feeling. I know its just first-time mom jitters...I will update you more on Thursday, until then, I thought you would enjoy this.

Ps. I cried while reading this...and its not even sad!

Q: Am I more likely to get pregnant if my husband wears boxers or briefs?
A: You'll have an even better chance if he doesn't wear anything at all

Q: What do you call a pregnancy that begins while using birth control?
A: A misconception

Q: What is the easiest way to figure out exactly when I got pregnant?
A: Have sex just once a year

Q: What is the most common pregnancy craving?
A: For men to be the ones who get pregnant

Q: I'm two months pregnant now. When will my baby move?
A: With any luck, right after he finishes college

Q: My breasts, rear end & even my feet have grown. Is there anything that gets smaller during pregnancy?
A: Yes, your bladder

Q: My wife is 5 months pregnant and so moody that she's borderline irrational.
A: So what's your question?

Q: What's the difference between a pregnant woman and a Playboy centerfold?
A. Nothing, if the pregnant woman's husband knows what's good for him

Q: What position should the baby be in during the ninth month of pregnancy?
A: Head down, pressing firmly on your bladder

Q: When is the best time to get an epidural?
A: Right after you find out you're pregnant

Q: What is colic?
A: A reminder for new parents to use birth control

No comments:

Post a Comment