Sunday, November 23, 2014

9 Weeks

This week was uneventful despite the fact that I was crazy busy with trainings after work and had observations three days this week in my classroom.  All my observations went well, they were mainly teachers and administrators from the district looking to see guided reading done effectively in the classroom.  I was very happy with my students! They did so well despite having 6-10 adults in the room watching them at any given point!

On Friday, I met with a group of midwives at a birthing center.  They were so wonderful, almost like having a bunch of aunts and sisters to talk to. It definitely confirmed my decision that I want to work a midwife this time around! So far I have looked at two groups of midwives and I am going to have a hard time deciding!

Nothing new in pregnancy this week.  I still can't tolerate the sight or smell of coffee and have traded in my cup for tea.  I also have been craving SPINACH! I had a spinach salad everyday this week and I loaded it with nuts, seeds, and protein.  It was the highlight of my lunch everyday :)


Date: 11/15/14
Week: 9 weeks 5 days
Estimated baby size: a grape
Weight Gain: 2 pounds
Symptoms:
morning sickness, aversion to COFFEE, MOODY, insomnia, running nose, and sneezing!
Cravings: Spinach Salad :)
What is baby doing?: Baby now weighs a fraction of an ounce and is almost 1 inch long. His eyes are fully formed but his eyelids will be fused shut until 27 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment