Sunday, November 23, 2014

#3 is on its way!

Dale and I threw caution to the wind and decided that if we were meant for another child, it would happen.  On Monday, October 6, 2014, I had a negative pregnancy test.  After 4 months of nothing, I was ready to move on and be happy with our two precious boys.

Then, things started happening.  Dale's cat, Professor, who hates my guts was sleeping on my shoes and pants.  I thought that was rather odd.  Shortly after, I fell asleep and started having the most BIZARRE dreams.  Much like the ones I had when I was pregnant with Kannon. Friday, October 10, 2014, I stopped at Dollar Tree for the cheap-o home pregnancy test and was surprised to see the second pink line appear.  It was faint, but it was there.  On Saturday, I went to Target and got a First Response Test and confirmed that there is indeed a second darker line!  We are expecting another baby around June 17!  Perfect timing, as this baby will be during summer and won't require taking maternity leave from work!

We are so excited but also being cautious.  We are hoping hoping for a girl but just praying this little miracle will be healthy!

Date: 10/12/14
Week: 4 weeks 4 days
Estimated baby size: a poppy seed
Weight Gain: 0 pounds
Symptoms:
cramping, spotting, CRAZY dreams, insomnia, headaches, emotional (like crying over emails), sore breasts, and sneezing!
What is baby doing?: Baby is an embryo, consisting of two layers: the epiblast and the hypoblast, from which all of her organs and body parts will develop. From now until 10 weeks, all of the baby's organs will begin to develop and some may even begin to function.

No comments:

Post a Comment