Sunday, November 23, 2014

7 weeks!!



This week was busy! We celebrated Kannon's 5th birthday (hard to believe, I know!) and also had Red Ribbon Week at school.  It was super busy but we had fun dressing up each day.  Friday was Halloween and the Fall Festival at school.  The boys had so much fun at the festival and even more fun trick or treating on Friday night.  Kannon dressed up as a train and Clark was Spiderman. It seemed as though the whole neighborhood was out and decorations were phenomenal!

Nothing new in pregnancy news.  Coffee make me vomit.  Seriously, the smell and the taste alone send me hurling to the Porcelain God.  This is a problem, as I LOOOOVE coffee and can't seem to stay awake without it.  I have tried decaf and tea but it doesn't wake me up in the same way coffee does.  I think the lack of coffee combined with major hormones has also made me very moody.  I want to rip everyone's heads off right now, including my husbands, my children, and my poor 2nd graders.  Let's hope this moodiness goes away soon!  I have an appointment on Monday and I can't wait to see our little bean!

Date: 11/2/14
Week: 7 weeks 5 days
Estimated baby size: a bllueberry
Weight Gain: 0 pounds
Symptoms:
morning sickness, aversion to COFFEE, MOODY, insomnia, running nose, and sneezing!
Cravings: HoHo's, tomato soup, cherry coke (still)
What is baby doing?: Hands and feet are emerging from developing arms and legs! Both hemispheres of baby's brain are growing, and the liver is churning out red blood cells. Baby also has an appendix and a pancreas. A loop in your baby's growing intestines is bulging into her umbilical cord, which now has distinct blood vessels to carry oxygen and nutrients to and from her tiny body.

No comments:

Post a Comment