Sunday, November 23, 2014

8 Weeks


We saw our doctor on Monday for an updated ultrasound and check in.  Every mother panics before their first doctor appointment--what if there is nothing there?  Dale went with me to the appointment for some moral support and we were so relieved to see baby fluttering away with a heartbeat of 140.  However, my doctor did spot a small a subchorionic bleed which is probably the cause of all my spotting--basically it a pool of blood near the baby but should dislodge or absorb into my body by 20 weeks.  Needless to say, I am still worried and trying my best to relax.  This pregnancy has been so different compared to Kannon and Clark!  The doctor prescribe me progesterone, LOTS of water, and to take it easy until my next appointment.  We go back in two weeks!


Date: 11/9/14
Week: 8 weeks 5 days
Estimated baby size: a kidney bean
Weight Gain: 2 pounds
Symptoms:
morning sickness, aversion to COFFEE, MOODY, insomnia, running nose, and sneezing!
Cravings: Roasted chicken and green beans
What is baby doing?: Baby is constantly moving and shifting, though I won't feel it for a while :)

No comments:

Post a Comment