Monday, January 3, 2011

Project 365:: Day 1 & 2

I read on a Peaceful Parenting blog about Project 365.  It is simple, take one picture each day of your children and your daily activities.  I already photograph the boys almost everyday but it takes me a while to get from camera to computer to post.  I use my Nikon, I shoot in raw, and I edit.  For this project, I am only going to use unedited, jpegs, from my iPod or little point and shoot.  I hate this.  I am a photo freak.  But I know this is the only way I will be able to do the project.  Follow me on our 365 day journey documenting Kannon and Clark and our everyday adventures.  I can't wait for 2012, when I can put the project together in a collage! 


So here is to Day 1 & 2:



 Day 1 was actually New Year's Eve.  We celebrated at 8pm just in time for the kids to go to bed. Its very rare to get both of them in the same shot....hopefully this gets better as the year goes on.


Day 2 Clark learning that he has hands and feet....oh and trains on his diaper ;)

2 comments:

  1. This is awesome! I've been doing random 30 day blog challenges but this I want to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Hannah! I think this is one of the best projects! Its not too late to start!!! Plus it will be so fun after the year to look at your photos!

    ReplyDelete