Saturday, January 22, 2011

Dear Clark:: Brotherly Love


 Little Clark,

Your daddy and I were talking yesterday.  We decided that the second child is a gift to parents for surviving the first one.  You are full of love, happiness, and joy.  We get to enjoy your presence without first time parents anxiety.  You laugh and smile at every little thing.  You love to stand and grab at things but most of all you love your big brother.


Someday the two of you will be wrestling down stairs, punching each other, and pulling ears.  When that day comes I will show you all the photos and read you all the stories of your brotherly love.  Kannon gives you kisses, you laugh, smile, and try to grab his face.


Yesterday, I was holding you in my lap and growling at Kannon.  He started laughing and soon you followed.  I had two babies in my lap laughing and giggling at their growling mama.   I love life.  I love my boys. 


Thank you for arriving into this world so unexpectedly soon.  You are a gift.  You have shown us how to slow down and enjoy life and love fully.  You are our little love muffin.

Love,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment