Sunday, January 30, 2011

Project 365:: Day 29


Day 29 Well, my birthday came and went but I am still celebrating.  Despite some changes in plans (Tammy, I am so sorry it didn't work out!!!) I had a special weekend! 

We got to Cotton Babies this morning just in time to join the first 100 people through the door and snag some swag.  I spoiled myself with a new Ergo Performance. We spent the day attending storytime, "classes" and getting coffee across the street.  Kannon loved all the attention he got---and loved this balloon!!!

We were just heading to Fred Meyer when the Cotton Babies owner/staff asked me to grab coffee with them!  They may not know it, but these people are kind of like celebrities in my world. We chatted a while but mostly I just watched as they tickled and went ga-ga for Kannon.

At the end of the day, we were rewarded with some beautiful Aden + Anais swaddling blankets and another BumGenius 4.0.  I packed up the car and headed back to Seattle on a somewhat quiet drive--Clark was a little grumpy and expressed it (loudly) every 3 miles or so. 

Both boys are now sleeping and I am savoring my new goods.  Thank you Cotton Babies, Jenn, Libby and Melissa for a wonderful day!!!!  I feel like a Cotton Babies princess!

No comments:

Post a Comment