Sunday, January 16, 2011

baby got cloth!



Remember "Baby got Back "?  Well, Sir Mix a lot has a little competition because our baby's got cloth!!!  I found this posted in one of my baby boards and couldn't help but laugh, cry, and laugh some more.  It is so true!!!

***Note: Its is best to read this while humming the tune "baby got back".  Hhehee!


I like fluffy butts and I cannot lie                                                           
You other mother's can't deny                                                             
That when a baby crawls in with a super fluffy butt                                
And a great big smile across her face                                               
You get jealous, wanna buy some fluff                                         
 'Cause you notice that butt is stuffed                                              
 With a perfect fit pocket dipe
I'm hooked and I can't stop staring
Oh baby, I wanna get that print
And take a picture
My best friend tried to warn me
But that fluffy butt you got makes me so jealous
Ooh, Rump-o'-smooth-skin
You say you wanna get in my playgroup?
Well, call my mommy, call her
'Cause you ain't that average baby
I've seen them crawling
To hell with disposables
She's clean, dry,
Got it goin' like a jumparoo
I'm tired of magazines
Sayin' disposable dipes are the thing
Take the average mommy and ask her that
She gotta pack much back
So, mamas! (Yeah!) Mamas! (Yeah!)
Has your baby got the fluffy butt? (oh yeah!)
Tell 'em to shake it! (Shake it!) Shake it! (Shake it!)
Shake that healthy butt!
Baby got cloth!
I like 'em round, and cloth
And when I'm throwin' a fit
I just can't help myself, I'm actin' like a spoiled brat
I wanna get your fluff
It’s mine, double-up, mine, mine
I ain't talkin' bout disposables
'Cause that stuff is nothing but trash
I want 'em real thick and cloth
So find that fluffy double
Mamas in trouble
Beggin' for a brand new diaper
So I'm lookin' at etsy stores
Work at home mamas sewing like pros
You can have them sticky tabs
I'll keep my velcro’s
A word to the cloth butt babies, I wanna play with ya
I won't bit or hit ya
But I gotta be straight when I say I wanna play
Till I got to go take my nap
Baby got it goin' on
A lot of simps won't like this song
'Cause them punks like to trash a dipe
And I'd rather wash and reuse
'Cause I'm smart, and I'm loved
And I'm down to get a cloth dipe on
So, Babies! {Yeah!} Babies! {Yeah}
If you wanna crawl in a Happy Hiney {Yeah!}
Then turn around! Stick it out!
Even trash bottom babies got to shout
Baby got back!

Baby got back!
Yeah, baby ... when it comes to diapers, Huggies ain't got nothin'
to do with my selection. Trash? Ha ha, only if she's got a rash. 

So your friends sportin a Pamper, filling up the diaper genie
But Pampers ain't got a microfiber insert in the back
My soft butt don't want none
Unless you've got cloth, hun
You can pee and poo
But please don't lose that fluffy butt
Some mothers wanna play that hard role
And tell you that the cloth butt ain't right
So they toss it and trash it
And I pull up quick to fight it
So Huggies says your butt needs a disposable
Well I ain't down with that!
'Cause your butt is fluffy and your onsies kickin'
And I'm thinkin' bout fluffy mail
To the disposable diapered babies in the magazines:
You ain't it, Miss Thing!
Give me a cloth bottom baby, I can't resist her
Mamas breast milk didn't miss her
Some knucklehead tried to dis
'Cause his babies in paper
He had green options but he chose to make more trash
And I pull up quick to educate him
So babies, if the butt is cloth,
And you want to come over to play,
Dial 1-800-FLUFFY1
And kick them nasty paper dipes
Baby got back!

(Little she is but she got much back) [4x]




No comments:

Post a Comment