Thursday, December 9, 2010

mama needs:: christmas cards



When Kannon was born I had his birth announcements and our Christmas letters stamped, sealed, and out the door a few weeks after he was born.  This time around, I am a little late.  I have yet to send out birth announcement and I have yet to think about Christmas cards.  But 'tis the season and thanks to Shutterfly (and their holiday blogger promotion) I have more of reason to pull it together and finally order those cards. 

Sad story, I actually designed Clark's birth announcement but never got around to ordering them.  I love the design and picture but I feel a little lame sending them out two months late.  I have recovered and designed a new Christmas card that will be arriving in your mailbox soon!

I love Shutterfly and have used them for everything from wedding and birth announcements to photo books and Christmas cards.  As a busy mom, I don't have time to upload to a million different websites and Shutterfly has teamed up with Picasa, so ordering pictures is always at the tip of my fingers.  Last year, we sent photo books for Christmas which left both our moms in tears flipping through the pages. 

I can't promise I will be sending out photo books again this Christmas (as I barely have enough time to drink my coffee without getting cold) but I will be sending out Christmas cards (as soon as I finish this post). Be sure to send me your address if you would like a card and be sure to check out Shutterfly for their fun and funky cards, gifts, and photo books.  Christmas is just around the corner, but it is never to late to get those cards out! 

Here are some of my favorites!
Christmas photo cards -- http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-photo-cards
Photo cards--http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery
Personalized calendars-- http://www.shutterfly.com/calendars/calendars

oh....and this is still my favorite card.

No comments:

Post a Comment