Tuesday, December 21, 2010

mama confesses:: 12 days of Christmas


Honestly, I am burned out.  I didn't want to shop online because I didn't want to pay shipping.  Well, today, I went out and faced the holiday crowds and walked away empty handed.  Paying shipping is way better than wasting gas, getting shoved around, and standing in line.  We have been a little busy, tired, cranky, and honestly, I am kind of feeling a little grinchy.  But here is something that made me laugh:

12 Days of Christmas

12 gifts unwrapping
11 poppers popping
10 babies laughing
9 parents drinking
8 boobs a leaking
7 cats meowing
6 children swearing
5 mooooooooooooood swings
4 Vicodin
3 grease fires
2 broken eggs

And a nap underneath the Christmas Tree.

Cheers!!!!


(Thanks Kristina!)

1 comment:

  1. Well said...all of the above! Ho Ho Ho Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete