Thursday, November 4, 2010

Clark's First Photo Shoot


As many of you may know, I started my own photography business (Happy Mama Photography) in June.  Photography has always been a passion of mine and after years of just playing around I finally got serious.  I have had a lot of success and things are finally starting to pick up now that we are back in Seattle.  This was my first happy Seattle client......doesn't he look familiar???   Clark was well behaved and let me squish him into tiny baskets, boxes, and bowls.  He really didn't like hats though (something big brother Kannon hated too) so we had to be quick.  Overall we got some adorable shots and I forsee many more photo sessions in the future :)

Enjoy! You can see the full set on facebook. (Oh and if you haven't "liked" my facebook page yet, please do so!!!)


(and yes, he is flashing some peace fingers in the lower left photo....I swear I did not pose him!!!!)

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos and gorgeous baby!!! You can in no way tell he didn't like the hats. And the peace fingers is toooo cute! haha! I wish we lived closer, I'd higher you in a second!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are precious pictures! Great job!

    ReplyDelete