Thursday, April 8, 2010

photo therepy:: new toys


We were blessed with many toys and activities for Kannon.  They came into our house before he was born as baby shower gifts or were piled under our tree at Christmas.  Of course, Kannon was too small to use any of the toys and they were given a special place until he was ready.  Well, now he is ready.  I pulled his "new" toys out and Kannon was ecstatic.  I imagine life as a baby sometimes gets boring staring at the same mirror or giraffe, so these new toys have quickly found a place in our life.  


I love these blocks.  They are soft, squishy, textured, colorful, and light enough for Kannon to pick up.  


Kannon especially loves to put the blocks in his mouth.


We got this giraffe pillow chum from Costco way back in October and it has been hanging out behind Kannon's crib since.  


We pulled it out and Kannon was very pleased with the change from his activity mat.  He especially loves to be naked on it, I think something about the fur is soft and cool against his skin.  


I have lots of videos to post on our Youtube channel.  So stay tuned and in the meantime you can catch up on some videos I posted a few weeks ago.

3 comments:

  1. Total cuteness! I surfed over from 5 Minutes for Mom. See you @ the blog party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, he is just TOO cute!!! Look at his cheeks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog! Following over from UBP10! I am your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete