Monday, October 19, 2009

Dear Work...

I am tired of coming into my office everyday. Tired of hauling my very pregnant self into my husband's explorer, tired of searching for the seat belt clip, tired of circling for parking and then walking the precarious slippery hallways only to be asked "you are still here????" or "still no baby???".

I do not want to stop working but at the same time I can't handle another person asking me "where's the baby???". Don't you think that if I had the baby, I would relay that information??? Seriously, I am getting embarrassed and feeling like everyday is a walk of shame because I am still pregnant. My due-date is next week and yet you have been asking me these questions since September 1st!!!!

For the record, I plan on showing up everyday until this baby pops and until then please refrain from opening your mouth!

Thank You,
A Seriously Aggravated Pregnant Lady

1 comment: