Friday, September 24, 2010

photo therapy:: one lucky mom


Lately every day has been filled with love, laughter, and happiness.  I wake up see my little guy smiling back at me and I can't help but feel like I am the luckiest person alive.  Kannon has grown so much over the past few weeks.  I just want to box up every moment and keep them forever.  Awwww.....







We started off our week with a trip to Pike Place Market.  It was rainy but we had fun buying blueberries and pluots and enjoying some coffee nearby.


We went shopping at Target.  I meant to buy Kannon socks (because his feet have grown overnight!!!) and I got sidetracked with adorable matching outfits....and of course, I forgot socks.


Kannon got a haircut.  I swaddled him, put him in the sink with a few toys and turned on Baby Einstein.  He was squirmy but we managed to chop 3 inches off!!!!  No worries, all ears, nose, and fingers are in tact....and he is one adorable boy!





We got all dressed up and rode the bus for the first time.  Kannon loved the adventure and even squeeled when the bus started moving. Of course, this was a new experience for him, one that was especially exciting because he strapped to my back instead of his carseat.


We met some new friends at Gymboree.  Kannon climbed the slide, stairs, visited the bear cave, and took 5 steps all by himself before he crash landed in the mat.



Even though Dale is working 6 nights a week, he still spoils me.  Twice this week, I got to sleep in and wake up to the smell of fresh brewed coffee....and to top it all off, he brought me home cupcakes from Cupcake Royal.  On Wednesday we welcomed fall and Seattle was sunny, beautiful, and crisp with changing leaves. Seriously, I am the luckiest mom alive. 

2 comments:

  1. I love that first pic of Kannon! My gosh, he sure is changing! Love those little Nikes! It looks like you guys are loving every minute in Seattle! I can't believe it's nearly time for baby #2 to get here!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stop telling fun stories! Your making want to come visit you for reals! He is such a cutie. I might have to make a trip up after #2 arrives and you guys are settled in. Your babies are just to cute to resist :)

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete