Tuesday, September 14, 2010

mama confesses:: baby games!

It is that time of year again!  Last year I was anxious, antsy, and hoping that Kannon would arrive early.  I tried walking, spicy foods, bumpy roads....and everything short of castor oil to get this guy out.  Now, I have sworn myself to keep the second bean in until October.  I will tape my legs shut if needed....because I am not ready for life with 2 boys!!!! 

Of course, knowing my luck, bean#2 will arrive Saturday during Dale's first opening shift of the Local Vine.  Or perhaps, he will arrive on one of the many shared birthdays we have coming up. 

Hanna: September 17
Mark: September 21
Dale's Mom: September 25
Aunt Diana: September?
Cousin Sarah: September?
Jay: October 1
Jay&Miriam's Wedding: September 25
Aunt Karly: October 5
Nana: October 9
Jarred: October 10

Am I forgetting anyone???

Anyways, make your guess!  I will buy the winner a diablo (Seattle-folks only!)

1 comment:

  1. Baby Shower Games

    1. Baby Shower BINGO
    2. Don’t say Baby
    3. Bottle Race
    4. Baby Pictionary
    5. Mommies Tummies
    ___________________________
    Mickey Buarao

    ReplyDelete