Monday, May 25, 2015

36 Weeks


This week was a great week! I finished packing up my classroom and studied ocean animals with my 2nd graders.  Kannon and Clark had their PreK graduation on Monday and a field trip on Friday.  They went to a planetarium and butterfly house and Clark is really convinced that "they took a rocketship to outer space".  To be 4 again :)  
My cousin Sarah flew in for the weekend and we had a blast kicking back, swimming, and shopping.  The weather was crazy and we woke up to tornado warnings and lightning on Sunday morning.  In fact there was a tornado just 3 miles from our house!  
We had a home visit with our midwife on Thursday. Baby is great but is still transverse (lying sideways).  I've been doing all sorts of exercises to get this baby to turn!! I think he finally turned but I will confirm next week.

Week: 36 weeks 5 days
Estimated baby size: romaine lettuce
Total Weight Gain: +23 pounds 
Symptoms:
THIRSTY. Hip pain, restless nights, LOTS OF MOVEMENT, emotional ups and downs,TIRED!!!
Cravings: Water!! I'm so thirsty!
What is baby doing? Head: Your baby is probably in a head-down position by now, which is optimal for a smooth delivery, and the head may be dropping lower into your pelvis.
Uterus: Your Braxton Hicks contractions may be a little more frequent now.

No comments:

Post a Comment