Sunday, May 17, 2015

35 weeks


Saturday we celebrated Mother's Day with my mom.  We had a lovely lunch at the Kemah Boardwalk and got frozen yogurt. YUM!

Sunday, Dale and the boys SPOILED me with coffee and breakfast in bed!  Dale took the kids out for a few hours so I could get a nap in.  After a nice hot shower and bath, the boys came home with a beautiful gift--a locket in the shape of a book with two pictures inside.  I felt so loved!!  I couldn't decide if I wanted burgers or Indian for dinner but decided burgers would be easier.  We went to Bernie's Burger Bus and I felt like I won the food lottery because their special for the night was Indian style burgers! Ha! Best of all worlds!


With only a few weeks of school left, I have been letting my students explore the OCEAN! We have had so much fun learning about different ocean animals each day.  This is what teaching should be everyday! They have had so much fun researching, writing, and learning more about ocean animals.  Letting them have independence to create their ocean projects has also allowed me time to pack my classroom--which is bittersweet. 

Thursday, was Teach for America's Alumni Induction.  It was very inspiring to connect with friends I haven't seen in a while and learn about the work that has been done across Houston. The boys also came and had fun dancing to the music!

9 more days of school.  Baby can arrive anywhere between the next 2-6 weeks.  We are officially in the final countdown!

35 weeks w/Quinn













                                                                35 Weeks w/Kannon




Week: 35 weeks 5 days
Estimated baby size: winter melon
Total Weight Gain: +20 pounds 
Symptoms:
THIRSTY. Hip pain, restless nights, LOTS OF MOVEMENT, emotional ups and downs!!!
Cravings: CHOCOLATE!!! Seriously, it is an uncontrollable urge!
What is baby doing? Amniotic fluid: The amount of amniotic fluid surrounding your baby has peaked and will start to diminish now.
Fat: Your baby will spend the next few weeks putting on weight at the rate of about an ounce a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment