Saturday, May 9, 2015

34 Weeks


 Epic playground at the stadium!
 Home-run! The train is moving!



We started off the week with an Astros game! We had so much fun! The boys love going to Minute Maid field, especially when there is a home-run and the train goes!
We have 13 days of school left!!!  EEK!!! This week was IOWA testing which was exhausting! My poor students had hours of testing everyday this week, by Friday we were all zombies!  I have started packing up my classroom and have printed and laid out everything I need to teach for the next 13 days.  
I had a midwife appointment on Tuesday and we went over final details as we approach the end of my pregnancy.  We filed the birth certificate information, ordered a birth kit, and are finalizing a list of supplies for baby.  I spoke with the midwife about my fears of being overdue as Kannon and Clark were both overdue (Clark was almost 2 weeks late!). But she reassured me that there are lots of options that they will try before recommending a hospital-induction, so I felt a great sense of relief!  Baby is measuring great but the little sucker is laying sideways right now which explains my EXTREME back-pain right now!  My midwife gave me some exercises to encourage baby to flip.  Our next appointment will be at HOME! She will be coming to our house to make sure we have all the supplies we need and do the final lab work.  This pregnancy has just flown by! 

Week: 34 weeks 5 days
Estimated baby size: cantaloupe
Total Weight Gain: +20 pounds 
Symptoms:
THIRSTY. Hip pain, restless nights, LOTS OF MOVEMENT, emotional ups and downs!!!
Cravings: Clementines, black beans, milk, cereal.
What is baby doing? Fat: Your baby's layers of fat are filling out. She'll need them to regulate her body temperature once she's born.
Lungs: Your baby's lungs are well developed now. About 99 percent of babies born at this stage can survive outside the womb, and most have no major long-term problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment