Saturday, February 14, 2015

22 Weeks


I have still been trying to fight this silly cold all week! I've tried everything short of antibiotics and am so far having the best luck doing a steam treatment with essential oils. I think its also been aggravated because of the high amounts of tree pollen in the air and my SUPER STRESS level at school.

On Friday, Kannon forgot shoes.  Yes, HE FORGOT SHOES! After an hour drive to work and seeing his shoeless feet, I nearly had a panic attack.  Fortunately, the nurse had an extra pair that were a little big but saved me from an emergency 8am WalMart trip.  

We celebrated Valentine's Day today by going to see Paddington.  The boys LOVED the movie! We also had burritos for lunch at our favorite burrito place and went to Central Market to stock up on groceries.  The boys got spoiled by samples of chocolate. EVERYWHERE.  We also stopped at Hobby Lobby for the first time (I can never go unattended again!) and made pizza.  The boys have been so sweet all day, telling me how much they love me and doing nice things like bringing me water and lotion.  I love those guys :)





Date: 02/14/15
Week: 22 weeks 5 days
Estimated baby size: spaghetti squash
Total Weight Gain: +8 pounds 
Symptoms:
THIRSTY. Hip pain, restless nights.
Cravings: Clementines, vegetables, fruit, limes, cilantro, CHEESE, Taco Bell :)

What is baby doing? His lips, eyelids, and eyebrows are becoming more distinct, and he's even developing tiny tooth buds beneath his gums. His eyes have formed, but his irises (the colored part of the eye) still lack pigment.


No comments:

Post a Comment