Sunday, February 8, 2015

21 weeks...

Kannon fell asleep on the 100th day of school!

This week was another busy week for us. I was sick on Monday and still haven't completely recovered.  I've been drinking lots of lemon water, juice, and trying to get lots of rest. We are getting ready to do High Frequency Word Evaluations at school, so I am busy doing after school tutorials trying to get my kids ready!!!  

Kannon and Clark have started giving the baby lots of kisses.  The baby has started kicking up a storm and I can SEE and FEEL it from the outside.  Clark says he has felt the baby but I'm not sure.... This is the earliest I have seen/felt movement from the outside, but I am also thinner than I was with Kannon and I haven't gained as much weight, so I guess it makes a difference, either that or Quinn is going to be a football player! 

I have been gathering baby items off a neighborhood trade board and found many stuff from our Target and Amazon  registry but got them used at 1/8 of the price.  This week I picked up an Arm's Reach Co-Sleeper for $30, a bouncer for $10 and got a bag of maternity clothes from another 2nd grade teacher.  We still need a few things mostly for fun (like cute cloth diapers and blankets) and of course a car seat! 129 days to go!



Date: 02/8/15
Week: 21 weeks 5 days
Estimated baby size: length of a carrot
Total Weight Gain: +8 pounds 
Symptoms:
THIRSTY. The hip pain is in full force.  I have to make sure I walk and do lots of stretching before going to sleep or my hip is in so much pain when I wake up.  
Cravings: Clementines, vegetables, fruit, limes, cilantro, CHEESE, Taco Bell :)

What is baby doing? Eyelid: Your baby's eyelids and eyebrows are now fully developed.


No comments:

Post a Comment