Sunday, January 4, 2015

16 Weeks

I met with my midwife on Monday and had such a wonderful experience.  Our appointment was an hour and she went over my history, nutrition, and measured baby's growth and heart rate.  Baby was fluttering away with a heart beat between 148-152 and measuring right on track. I have the big GENDER ultrasound and anatomy scan scheduled for January 23 and will go back to the midwife for my 20 week appointment on January 26.  I am so excited!!! 

This week, we bought some Fuzzibunz cloth diapers and a wet bag.  A friend of mine sent me a Babyhawk mei tei baby carrier, which I loved using when the boys were young but sadly lost mine.  We got rid of most of our baby stuff when we moved to Texas so we have started putting together a registry at Target for some of the bigger items we will need like a carseat and baby bathtub.  It has been so much fun and amazing to see how much things have changed in just 5 years!  

I go back to work on Monday.  Fortunately, I have a teacher prep day before the kids come back--I have been on break so long I barely remember my students names!  



Date: 01/04/14
Week: 16 weeks 6 days
Estimated baby size: an avocado
Total Weight Gain: +5 pounds 
Symptoms:
THIRSTY, insomnia, running nose, and sneezing! Baby flutters and bulging veins on my arms. There is no denying I am pregnant--I am carrying so much different than I was with the boys! I carried high with the boys and this one is much lower! 
Cravings: Clementines---these things are still getting me through each day!

What is baby doing?: Baby's is growing toenails already and pumping 25 quarts of blood each day!

Pregnant with Kannon at 16 weeks.

Pregnant with this baby at 16 weeks 5 days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment