Saturday, January 17, 2015

18 weeks

This week was rough as school was busy and the weather dreary but I started feeling baby move more regularly now!  My 2nd graders are very excited that I will be having another baby and ask me questions daily--which is a blessing and a curse! We made it through the week and are so excited to have a long weekend to catch up!  We finally bought plane tickets to go to Phoenix in April for a friends wedding and have a little getaway without the kids!  I'm looking forward to it!!!  On Friday, we are celebrating my birthday with our gender ultrasound (I will be almost 20 weeks!!) and dinner and a movie.  I can't wait!!!!  

In other news, Dale started working at a new restaurant, Triniti.  We actually celebrated my birthday there last year and had a wonderful experience.  We are very excited about this much needed change and so far Dale loves it!


Date: 01/17/15
Week: 18 weeks 5 days
Estimated baby size: a bell pepper
Total Weight Gain: +6 pounds 
Symptoms:
THIRSTY. Waking up a million times to pee at night but I feel baby flutters daily now!
Cravings: Clementines, vegetables, fruit, limes, cilantro, tuna

What is baby doing?: Baby's blood vessels are visible through her skin and the ears are now in position and stand out from her head.
18 (almost 19 weeks)

1 comment:

  1. So excited for you to find out the gender!!! I'm putting my bet in for a sister!!! But either way, a healthy baby :) You look so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete