Monday, December 29, 2014

15 weeks



We had a wonderful Christmas!! It was so relaxing!! We had chili dinner at my mom's on Christmas Eve and opened a few presents there.  Christmas morning, the boys slept in until 7:30 which gave Dale and I time to make cinnamon rolls, bacon, and coffee before the festivities began.  The boys loved opening presents and spent the rest of the day playing with their new toys.  Clark's favorite gift was a skateboard and Kannon's was his Caitlin and Conner motorized trains.  Dale and I made appetizers (brie en croute and sherried mushrooms) and my aunt and uncle came over with a scratch-made lasagna.  We stayed in pajamas the whole day! 





On Saturday, I drove to Burnet, TX to visit my grandmother.  We had a wonderful time playing with her poodles and checking out the Colorado River.  It was cold and rainy but the boys enjoyed every minute!



 Kannon refuses to smile in photos---most of the time, this is what we get!

In baby news, I have started feeling baby flutters.  They are pretty irregular but if I am laying in bed and really concentrating, I can feel the baby fluttering away.  Baby also got its first Christmas gift--some Aden & Anais swaddle blankets from my family.  I can't wait until June to use them! I have a midwife appointment on Monday and I cannot wait! I already got a text message from the midwife just checking in.  It made me feel awesome to know that I can contact her anytime!  

baby's first gift!


Date: 12/29/14
Week: 15 weeks 6 days
Estimated baby size: an apple
Weight Gain: 0 pounds 
Symptoms:
THIRSTY, insomnia, running nose, and sneezing! Baby flutters and bulging veins on my arms.
Cravings: Clementines---these things are still getting me through each day!

What is baby doing?: Baby's legs are growing longer than it's arms now, and it can move all of it's joints and limbs. Although eyelids are still fused shut, baby can sense light. If you shine a flashlight at your tummy, for instance, baby will move away from the beam. There's not much for your baby to taste at this point, taste buds are forming.

No comments:

Post a Comment