Sunday, June 19, 2011

Project 365:: Day 170


Day 170  Today hit me a little hard.  I haven't seen my kids in exactly a week.  Between naps, class, teaching, planning, I barely get two words in to my little guys.  It has been a week.  Only a week. I am saddened every time I call and cant get to talk.  I am saddened when I hear sweet Clark giggling or Kannon talking in the background.  I long to hold them.  I long for their sweet baby smells.  I want to give them kisses and say "Mama's here".  As long as I keep busy I don't think about our distance.  But the second time stops I am reminded by this emptiness in my heart.  I know we will see each other soon, but until then, all I have is this picture.

On the bright side, I did take the light rail across town to meet a friend.  We wandered the mall and talked like old friends.  I cant wait to do it again! 

1 comment: