Thursday, February 10, 2011

Project 365::Day 41

Day 41 Whew. We made it to CA!!! We had a few minor meltdowns and an argument with TSA but we made it!!!

I checked our bags and wore both boys in the Ergos with my backpack attached. All I had to carry was our carseat.

We checked in just fine. I asked 3 different TSA agents if I could wear the boys through the detector. They all said it would be fine, that I would be pat down but they would work around the boys.

Well I walked through, did the body scan, waited for a female TSA to tell me that the boys needed to come off!! I told her who I talked to, they all disagreed, and I wasn't allowed to touch any of my stuff. So they made me set Kannon on a chair and Clark on a cold ass table while they did the pat down. I was in tears and expressed my frustration!!!' If I knew that this was going to happen I would have taken them off and carried them through security. Grrrrrrrrr. To make matters worse One my Ergos got stuck and the waist clip cracked!!!!!!!

Anywho, I loaded the boys back up and we had no problems getting on the plane. Boys flew okay until Kannon protested his seat belt but he was easily distracted by the TVs on the plane.

Word of the wise. Travel lightly, baby wear (but not through security), don't bother with a stroller, bring lots of snacks and airplane treats and toys, and lastly, the MOST important, bring duct tape to keep your toddler from unlatching the seat belt!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment