Sunday, February 27, 2011

Project 365:: Day 57

Day 57 Today, Pike (7 months) came and stayed the day.  He will be a regular visitor on Fridays and Saturdays while his talented chef parents are running Revel & Joule with Dale.  We had so much fun together and strangely my life with calmer with 3 babies!  Kannon immediately took a liking to Pike and offered to share toys, food, and books.  At the end of the night they all shared a bath with laughs and squeals and silently passed out.

(PS, Pike's parents made him some pretty tasty baby food!  This kid already has a palette for kolhrabi, spinach, and garlic; orange, carrot, and ginger; and pear, barley and cinnamon!)

As a parent, I am constantly learning, adapting, and having fun.  Some things I learned with 3 kids:

1.) Always have back-up toys for distraction when they can't share

2.) I hated the double stroller and vowed I would never get one---but seriously, my new Phil & Teds double makes me wonder how I ever lived before!

3.) Try to get everyone on the same schedule---unless you want to constantly revolve your life on naps.

4.) Feed everyone at the same time and make sure you have plenty of extra!  These kids were hungrier than usual and Clark devoured 4 oz of food in minutes!

5.) In all the bustle, dont forget to feed yourself.  




How cute are they????  Both Kannon and Pike chewed their hat straps while on a walk to the market!

No comments:

Post a Comment