Saturday, July 3, 2010

photo therapy:: long overdue update

I was posting weekly pictures to my blog but now that I am juggling three blogs (one for Dale), dryer balls, and a baby things have been busy.  So I am finally sharing a few pics from last few weeks as a family.


We went camping in our back yard.  Kannon was kind enough to sleep on the very edge of the tent giving us plenty of room....but he woke up at the earliest glimpse of dawn at 4:30am so we packed up and went back inside for a few more hours of rest.


We made a delicious meal...Food&Wine Magazine's Pan Roasted Chicken with Citrus Sauce....it was amazing!!!


We headed to Missoula for MADEfair where we sold dryer balls and traded them for awesome merchandise.
Kannon and I even made an appearance on TV!!  



No comments:

Post a Comment