Wednesday, April 18, 2012

productivity....


Okay, so I added some 'pages' to the blog.  I figured now that I have all this time on my hands it would be an easy way for me to keep track of our meal plans, schedule, and teaching strategies.  Of course, these nifty pages also double as a resource for you!  Feel free to check them out! I am especially proud of the the sensory page...because I love sharing with the world about just how messy Kannon and Clark get :)

I am back to life as a stay at home mom.  There is a piece of me that is thinking "what the hell did I just do" but for the most part it was the best decision ever.  I have accomplished things that have been on my to-do list for over a year.  Yes, one whole year.  The kids are getting much better about bedtime and naptime, knowing that I will in fact still be here when they wake up.  In general, our house has felt more relaxed, cleaner, and purposeful.

I made a meal plan this week.  I started cleaning up our yard, finally preparing for the garden I wanted so badly last year.  I painted a table.  I fixed our computer.  Dale got to sleep in three days in a row (huge to a man who works till 1 am everyday).  We went on walks.  I watched Kannon muster some strength to pedal his tricycle for the first time.  All in all, its been a great week.

We had family in town and it was wonderful relaxing with them.  We talked over good food, walked around downtown, and listened to Kannon and Clark share rolling belly laughs.  It was wonderful being able to spend time with them!

More to come but in the meantime, check out the "pages" on the blog for some fun stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment