Saturday, December 31, 2011

Project 365:: Day 364


Day 364 Our nanny got the boys a set of alphabet legos and Kannon LOVES building with them. He has been very imaginative these days, building something and then telling us its a helicopter or a firetruck. Then he will take it a part and bring it back calling it a boat or an ambulance. I love watching him build and take pride over his work! He is growing up so fast!

PS Does anyone realize that tomorrow will be the last 365 picture I take!!!!! I have loved this project and I cannot wait to make the collage, but I am kinda excited to be done!!! It has been so hard, especially now working, to post everyday!!! Don't worry though, I take pictures daily and upload them to my blog, but to sit down and type something to go with it, takes all my energy!

1 comment:

  1. I am sad that your 365 project is coming to an end, but very, very impressed that you made it through the whole year!! What a special project for your boys to look back on! I hope that you will still be able to find some time to post, I love hearing about your adorable family!

    ReplyDelete