Saturday, December 31, 2011

Project 365:: Day 361


Day 361 Monday hardly felt like a day off! I am back to work, working 7-3 this week. After making breakfast consisting of blueberries, milk, and cheerios, my kids were quick to point out my milk matched my shirt. Note to self, dont wear clothes that could ever possibly match the food your 4-year olds eat, unless you want to be called "purple-milk head" for the rest of the day.

In other news, Kannon and Clark will be starting preschool next week!!!! Dale's bosses are going on vacation and pretty much need Dale to be available 24x7. After weighing our options, we decided getting them to my school would be the best option. They will get to ride the bus with me, to and from work, I can peek in on them during breaks, and they will be getting socialization and an education. I just wish it didn't cost my whole paycheck to send them there!!!! Even though, it will still be worth it because I can keep my job (which I love) and the boys will be downstairs from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment