Friday, May 20, 2011

photo therapy:: 18 months

I am so blessed to be the mother of this kid. Kannon is my joy, my frustration, my happiness and sadness all in one. He makes us laugh, cry, and almost pee our pants.





Kannon is growing up day by day and learning like a sponge. He jumps, bounces, and runs off beds (yes, now you understand the wet pants). His voice is becoming apparent as he squeals out an occasional "hello" or "buh bye".



To our surprise, he said "hello, brother" and "I love you". Of course, they are mumbled half-syllable sentences but we love hearing those sweet words nonetheless.





We had a spree of visitors and headed to Mount Vernon to look at the tulip fields. We had a wonderful time as we rode tractors and swept away to another time and place.



Kannon is growing up and we are savoring every day until I start work full-time and send Kannon to preschool----yes, preschool.


(This is my favorite pic of all!!!)



I am hoping to squeeze one more photo session in before I head to Phoenix for my Teach For America institute training but I am not promising anything.  So this may be the last of photo sessions for a while.  In the meantime, wander over to Domestic Adventures, our family blog featuring a 365-Ipod Photo Project.

1 comment:

  1. You are blessed with some amazing, amazing! photography skills, and those gorgeous boys of yours are the perfect subjects!!! I LOVE the pic with Kannon in the tulips with his hands under his chin. Oh my gosh, that is sooooooo cute!!!!!

    ReplyDelete