Wednesday, June 17, 2015

40 weeks!

Its hard to keep them still long enough for a picture! Having fun at the Children's Museum!
This week has been so LONG!  I've done everything I can to keep the boys entertained without exhausting myself in the process. I have been SOOOO tired! This little guy decides to wake me up by kicking my bladder at 1am and won't let me sleep until 4am (much like big brother Clark used to do!).  Luckily we have also had lots of rainy days so we have been able to get cozy at the house or head to our favorite places like the zoo and Children's Museum.  
We were expected Tropical Storm Bill to leave us with the same flooding we experienced over Memorial Day.  Dale and I were much more prepared this time with water, food, batteries, and flashlights.  I told my little guy he had to stay in until after the storm, just to be safe.  In the end, we ended up with only a few gray clouds and scattered rainstorms.  
We walked around Costco today and I am bouncing away on a yoga ball as I type, hopefully this will be the last update!  
I've made a blanket for each baby, this is Quinn's.  I love how it turned out!!


Week: 40 weeks
Estimated baby size: a pumpkin
Total Weight Gain: +25 pounds 
Symptoms:
THIRSTY. Hip pain, restless nights, LOTS OF MOVEMENT, emotional ups and downs,lots of practice contractions!!! Waking up everyday at 1am...must be baby's playtime!
CravingsWater!! I'm so thirsty! Chicken! Chocolate
What is baby doing? Hair: Your baby's hair and nails continue to get longer with every passing day.
Skull: The skull bones are separated so that they can compress enough to fit through the birth canal during labor. Your baby will have soft spots on her head for the first year or more after birth.
40 Weeks w/ Quinn!
40 weeks w/Kannon
10 weeks pregnant w/Quinn, I can't wait to get my body back!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment